Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shop Black Friday with Stella & Dot!!

Black Friday is upon us!! And you can get your holiday shopping started - or finished!! - with fabulous finds from Stella & Dot. Visit My Virtual Black Friday Weekend Special Page to learn about the extra savings you can get this Friday (starting at 7am) through Sunday (till midnight!).

Special offer: Get 10% off shopping online - call or email me to place your order - or when you make an appointment and we get together so you can see all the newest pieces I have, in person - IF you book a trunk show! I will come to you when and where it's convenient and you can have your own private jewelry party and pick out the perfect things to make the special people on your list happy!! If you are just into shopping, I'm doing a special no-shipping offer for this weekend show only. Call or email me to ask about it.

Happy Shopping and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

As Always,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment