Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Are you done shopping yet??

Of course not!! Those of you who actually READ this little blog will get 10% off and free shipping when you shop Stella & Dot - today only, November 30th - so shop away and message me when you are ready to check out! Email me at cnwalden@gmail.com.

Check out my Facebook page and the special album with pictures of all the sale items for extra savings, or go to my e-boutique to see all of the pretties: Shop Here!

A few pictures . . .
The GORGEOUS Maltese cuff, now $49

The Cortez Cuff - over half off, at $59 - so beautiful!!

Signature charms on sale for $10-18 in silver and gold

There are so many pieces for every taste and budget! Take a peek at my e-boutique, or call or email me for more info. Happy Shopping!

As Always,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment