Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Greetings and Salutations!

It has been nearly a year since I "launched" this new site and, shamwow, is there a lot to update and relate!

First, it is one of the best days of the year in "Carrie Neal Land," my birthday! In some ways, it is a difficult day but it has been made much sweeter by the onslaught of wishes and thoughts I've received in every form . . . modern technology is a blessing and to all of you who've called, texted, FB'ed, etc. I thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

Today would also be the start of year five of my very first website, CarrieNealLand.com. I decided that project had run its course and have archived it, and am on to new and different things and pennings, including this site! Now, it is where you will find the adventures and developments in not just "Carrie Neal Land," but related to the other ventures and endeavors, literary and *real world*, that make up my world. Stay tuned for all manner of exciting stuff!

I am still proudly representing Stella & Dot as a Stylist, and if you haven't already, you need to check out all of our gorgeous pieces for the girls in your life, at my e-boutique . . . http://stelladot.com/carrienealwalden.

I've also just gotten on board with a local "foodie" publication, Atlanta Cuisine (soon to be known as "Food & Beer Atlanta") and you will be able to find my musings there soon.

This update is to let you know that many fun things are in store, in Carrie Neal Land and for you, as friends, followers and "patrons." Look forward to talking to and with you all regularly from all of my new posts!

As Always,
Carrie Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment